Sipna college of engineering and technology, Amravati
िज ाळा is social activity club founded and working in Sipna college of engineering and technology ,Amravati. Jivhala is the art of connecting yourself to the souls in need, to feel their sorrows, to sense their emptiness. Develop an urge to do something for them, to make them happy in any way you can and when you will see a single smile on their faces because of you.
We are a group of dedicated students who aim to use the club as a venue for awareness and learning of contemporary social and environmental issues in the context of sustainability and social responsibility. The club is composed of a small, but diverse group of students who share common interests in sustainable development and charity work, and the passion for volunteerism and inciting change.
Goals for Club :
• Act as a mutual supportive community for social work students and others interested in social service.
• Create and enhance a professional identity as prospective social workers.
• Enhance a more practical knowledge of social work and social services.
• Enhance the visibility and appreciation of social services among the student body.
• Encourage involvement and personal interaction between students and faculty.
• Gain and develop the students’ skills in group dynamics, leadership, cooperation, and coordinating activities, meetings and events.
Goals and targets :
- Awareness in society for child education
- Awareness in socially backward classes about disease prevention To link the people with resources, services and opportunities
- To create self sufficiency
- Bring change in social system for social development
- Change the environment in favor of individual’s growth and development
- Environmental awareness program
- Donation of cloths to needy
- Rural upliftment program
- Visit to Old-age home
- Traffic rule awareness in Jr. College
- Proper use of natural resources
- Educate child labors
- Guidance to families of farmer who commit suicide regarding education and marriage of their wards.
- Women’s empowerment in rural areas
Member Name Mobile No
1) Dr. A. P. Thakare (Extc) – 9422156484
2) Prof. S. H. Ingle (Mech) – 9975999117
3) Prof. Y. S. Khandekar (Civil) – 9423649788
4) Prof. C. R. Bundele (Mech) – 9422856373
5) Prof. G. D. Govindwar (IT) – 9405006503
6) Prof. A. V. Sable (CSE) – 7709749424
7) Prof. H. N. Watane (IT)- 8983522773
8) Prof. G. V. Dahake (IT) – 9096940059
9) Prof. M. V. Dambale (MBA) – 9822294789
10) Prof. S. S. Desai (EXTC)- 9503040111
11) Prof. A. H. Kadu (EXTC) – 8600645822
Students working for club
Member Name Mobile no
1.Padmanabh Dani (President) EXTC 3RD 9923204066
2.Chinmay Bhusate (Vice president) EXTC 3rd 7972236122
3.Shreyas Parkhi (Treasurer) MECH 4th 8600089408
4.Snehal Satpute (Secretary) IT 2nd 7410774871
Core Committee Members-