Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati
In Association with
College of Engineering, Pune
A Three Days Faculty Development Programme
“Empowering Academic Excellence with
an Overview of Industry 4.0“
21st to 23rd December 2017
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
Sipna Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, established in the year 1995, aims at imparting higher & technical education to the people of the region. Since its inception, Sipna Shikshan Prasarak Mandal has been successfully running undergraduate and postgraduate courses in emerging areas to provide need based contemporary education.
Sipna College of Engineering & Technology was established in 1999 to provide quality professional & technical education to the students of the region and around, seeking various undergraduate, postgraduate engineering courses, management & research programmes. These courses are approved by AlCTE, New Delhi, Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati (MS). The Institute is certified by ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati is mentee institute of College of Engineering, Pune under the Margdarshan Scheme of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Dr. Dileep N. Malkhede
Advisor-I, AICTE, New Delhi
Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna
Director (PMSSS & SWAYAM)
AICTE, New Delhi
Prof. M. S. Sutaone
Dean Academics, COE, Pune.
Dr. S. A. Meshram
Corporate Relations Officer, COE, Pune.
Mr. Nitin Wakode
Associate Vice President,
Onwards Technology Ltd., Pune.
- To develop ways to enable faculty to focus on being highly productive in their core academic activities like research, creativity and teaching.
- To strengthen institutional structures that promotes pedagogical innovations.
- To significantly improve institution-wide services for the administration and support of research grants.
- To stimulate better interaction between technical institutions and industry.
- To impart the knowledge about how to write proposals for funded projects.
- Enhancing academic excellence.
- How to write Funded Project Proposals.
- R & D in Institutions: A Quality Perspective.
- Outcome based Education & Accreditation: A Philosophy beyond Academic Audit.
- Drafting Vision/Mission/Goals of an Institute.
- Industry Interaction & Students Employability.
- An Overview on Industry 4.0.
Last date for submission of duly filled registration form along with prescribed fees on or before 19th December 2017.
Registration Fees (Per Participant): Rs. 1000/- (Online Transaction Charges will be Rs. 1027.76 Applicable)
- Online Payment Details:
- Account Name: Principal, Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati.
- Account Number: 510909010006953
- IFSC Code: CIUB 0000 385.
- Bank Name and Address: City Union Bank, Jaistambh Square, Amravati (M.S.)
Note: Accommodation will be Provided on Sharing Basis at the Cost of Rs. 1500/- for 3 Days.
Assistance for Accommodation will be provided for details contact: Prof. Amit Shah (Mob: 8888878139)
- Demand Draft Details:
DD to be drawn in favor of Principal, Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati, Payable at Amravati. (For more details visit our website: www.sipnaengg.ac.in)
Hon’ble Shri. Jagdishji Gupta President,
Sipna Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Amravati (M.S.)
Dr. Siddharth A. Ladhake Principal,
Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati (M.S.)
Dr. Atul S. Joshi (09371552816)
Prof. Anand B. Deshmukh (09766363993)
SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT for COE, Pune.
(Under AICTE Margadarshan Scheme)
Prof. Swapnil V. Potdar
1) Dr. A. P. Thakare 2) Dr. A. D. Gawande
3) Dr. V. S. Gulhane 4) Dr. G. P. Dhok
5) Prof. R. V. Rothkar 6) Dr. S. H. Ingole
7) Dr. N. V. Shirbhate 8) Prof. N. A. Dhawale
Three Days AICTE (TEQIP) Approved
Faculty Development Programme
“Empowering Academic Excellence with
an Overview of Industry 4.0″