Sipna College of Engineering and Technology, Amravati
The Young Innovators Club
- Techno-Vishkaar is a movement organized by Sipna College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati. it is an initiative that aspires students to learn about different technologies and projects which bring about small but significant changes in the world around. Techno-Vishkaar aims high to make students capable to think out of the box in various technologies and innovation. The club encourages them to take up innovative projects that hold potential to make a tangible difference to the community.
1. As we are engineers, we should have a learning attitude in each aspect, specially related to the technologies. So this club helps us to develop our knowledge in various fields.
2. All our ideas, creativity and innovations are welcomed here.
3. Various activities & events through the club will help us to implement our ideas
4. TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS: Various technical workshops will be conducted for
the students by the students and by technical experts in respective fields.
5. TECHNICAL COMPETITIONS: Club will trying to conduct various competitions
related to technologies, so that students get experience about technical competitions.
6. SEMINARS: Club will be conducting various seminars on different technologies,
engineering related topics such that students get proper guidance related to the
7. EXPERT LECTURES: Various guest lectures will be organize by the club.
Lectures will be held by experts in different fields which will provide complete
knowledge to our students.
8. INDUSTRIAL VISITS: Being an engineer, students should have industrial
experience and knowledge about how industry works, so that they will have a
experience of it and hence industrial visits will be held.
9. MINI PROJECTS: Mini projects will be taken from the students or members of the
club so that they will work on any topic of their interest and enhance their practical
10. LIVE PROJECTS: Live project is the phase when you finally implement most of
the things that you have learnt during your academics. It familiarizes students with
the vision and the working environment of a company. Students will learn as how
to work as a team. To teach them the Best and Proven practices.
11. WEBINARS: A webinar is an online seminar that turns a presentation into a real-
time conversation from anywhere in the world. Webinars allow large groups of
participants to engage in online discussions and share audio, documents or slides –
even when they’re not in the same place. This initiative of conducting webinars
for students will be taken by the club for students.
12. To provide various advancements of knowledge in basic and applied areas of
engineering and technology.
13. Here students will be provided with a platform which gives us various
opportunities to show and enhance our technical talents at state, national and
1. Robotics – we are organized seminars and workshop on robomaking also the advance technology related to robomaking. Robotics is trains a student in the field of artificial intelligence, computer-aided manufacturing and micro processing
2. Innovative idea Competition: – We seek the ideas and creativity of design a new invention to help accelerate a technology.
3. Project completion: – The scope of the project is specific to the work required to complete the project objectives.
4. Code cracking: – We seek the ideas to crack the code.
5. IC engine workshop: – introduction to engine car
6. Drone making: – drone are flying objects either steered by ‘pilot’ from ground as per pre-programmed code used in videography and recording
By creative ideas of members and teachers staff we finalise the logo. The logo defines about technology and new invention. TECHNO-विष्कार
means “Technology and आविष्कार”.
1. Technical Workshop Program.
2. Technical competition Program.
3. Seminar lecture Program.
4. Experts lecture Program.
5. Free webinar Program.
6. Mini project Competition.
7. Industrial visit Program.
8. Project Competition.
FACULTY MEMBERS DETAILS
Sr. No. Name of the Faculty Mobile No.
1) Dr. G. P. Dhok (INST) 9421028713
2) Dr. A. A. Gurjar (EXTC) 9860380011
3) Dr. S. V. Rode (EXTC) 9420929169
4) Prof. S. S. Mungona (EXTC) 9850368016
5) Prof. L. K. Gautam (CMPS) 9420716242
6) Prof. J. S. Edle (EXTC) 8788599685
7) Prof. V. A. Soliv (EXTC) 9405423935
8) Prof. A. D. Shah (CMPS) 8888878139
9) Prof. A. V. Tiwari (CIVIL) 8275395752
10) Prof. D. Rathod (FIRST YEAR) 9970405092
11) Prof. P. Ganthale (MECHANICAL) 9049522430
12) Prof. R. U. Vaidya (IT) 8983645404
Chair Person’s of Club committee: –
1. Ms. Yogita Vyas- Chairman –9011765529
2. Ms. Shivani Thakare- Vice Chairman –7588777873
3. Ms. Monika Chhangani- Secretary — 7057890711
4. Mr. Rohit Hirulkar- Treasurer –7083004359
5. Mr. Ashish Kakne- Digitization Head –8625078344
1. Aasavari Bhopale
2. Damini Khatri
3. Shivani Radke
4. Rushikesh kulkarni
5. Priyanka Agrawal
6. Vaibhav Jaulkar
7. Aishwarya Dambir
8. Lokesh Ajmire
9. Makarand Ronghe
10. Purva Deshmukh
11. Harshada Joshi
12. Poonam jakotiya
Club Members: –
1. Mrunal waghare
2. Kalyani gulalkari
3. Ragini alkari
4. Ankita Khandekar
5. Kapil Mansukhani
6. Priya Tayade
7. Rutuja Kale
8. Akansha Dhole
9. Akshay Manekar
10. Ayushi Mohkar
11. Chitra Pawar
12. Dhanashri Ambadkar
13. Pranjali Mahurkar
14. Gaurav Nichat
15. Shubham Shahane
16. Tejas Pranjale
17. Ravina Kawalkar