Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is the oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it was defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines. Civil engineering takes place on all levels: public sector from municipal through to international companies.
To cater to the need of the society Sipna College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati is oblige to impart quality civil Engineering education by making available all requisite contemporary infrastructures,books,equipments facilities along with well qualified faculty members capable of doing so
Prof. R. V. Rothkar
Assistant Professor & Head
18 years Exp.
17.5 Years Exp.
Prof. S. P. Mahajan
9.10 Years Exp.
Prof. R. B.Wath
3.5 Year Exp.
M.E. B.E. PGPACM,
8 Years Exp.
Prof. S. M. Patil
15 Years Exp.
Prof. M. D. Tare
13.5 Years Exp.
Prof. S. N. Kalbende
5 Years Exp.
Prof. A. S. Attal
10 Years Exp.
Prof. A. A. Pande
3.6 Years Exp.
Prof. A. S. Pand
2.6 Year Exp.
Prof. R. N. Tawalare
B.E. Civil, M.Tech
4 Months Exp.
Technical Supporting Staff:
1. Mr. Rahul M. Bagade
2. Mr. Amol S. Nikam
3. Mr. Shyam V. Wankhade
4. Mr. Nilesh N. Sonone
5. Mr. Sachin Suryawanshi
- STRENGTH OF MATERIAL LAB
- TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING LAB
- DRAWING HALL
- GEOLOGY LAB
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING LAB
- FLUID MECHANICS LAB
- REINFORCED CEMENT CONCRETE LAB
- BUILDING PLANNING AND CAD LAB
- THEORY OF STRUCTURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG. LAB
Departmental Activities Workshops:
- Civil Third Year Student Visited At Ultratech Rmc Plant At Chandigarh...Click Here
- Indusrial Visit Civil IV_to_Kurha_Prestress__Amravti...Click Here
- Indusrial Visit Civil IV to Residential Flat System MIDC Road Amravati...Click Here
- Guest lecture Conducted on Civil Engg. on dated 05 th Sep.2017...Click Here
- Civil Department Students Activity Monthly Report (Sep 2017)...Click Here
- Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Prajwal Shirsat for being selected National Level Inline Skating Competetion.....Click Here
- Guest Lecture on Cement Concrete technology and Construction Practices by Mr. Ashish Sarode, Deputy Manager (Technical Services) at Orient Cement....Click Here
- Construction Site Visit of Second Year. Students at Next Level Mall, Amravati .....Click Here
- Heartily Congratulation to Shubham Mithe for securing Silver Medal in Senior State Power Lifting Championship held at Washim....Click Here
- Heartily Congratulation to Ms. Nikita Deshmukh, final yr. civil being selected as a surveyor in department of Land Record, Nagpur Division, Nagpur.
- Construction Site Visit of final Yr. Students .....Click Here
- Site Visit of II Yr. Students .....Click Here
- 3D Floor Plan modeling Competition......Click Here
- Visit to “Construct India 2015"........Click Here
- Two days training session for the instrument “TOTAL STATION”......Click here
- Congratulations......! Ms.Poorva Jamnik, Third year ,won color coat in Youth festival......Click Here
Since India is a developing country and still have lot to develop in the field of Infrastructure and other sector which has beem reflected by this years. There was never lack of jobs in Civil Engineering Among all branches of engineering, the range and applications of civil is bradest.Infact entire infrastructural framework of modern nation is creation of civil engineers.The credit of building mighty power plants, dams, airports, seaports, highways, inland waterlays goes to civil engineers.